Cadre Collaboration Portal
The Cadre Collaboration Portal is available to all cadre and allows each cadre member a secure web-based interface to share lessons learned and questions with peers from across the program. Each WTU has strengths. Through use of the Cadre Collaboration Portal, we are able to collaborate, exchange information, share best practices, and store knowledge. Please register, log in and use this resource.
The Cadre Collaboration Portal is available at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/groups/wtucadre.
Instructions for accessing the WTU/CBWTU cadre collaboration portal on milbook:
- Open the following URL: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/groups/wtucadre
- If not yet logged in to milBook, you will be required to authenticate. Click on the I AGREE button and, if prompted, select your CAC certificate and enter your pin #.
- If you already have a milSuite account, skip to step 5. Otherwise, click on the link that reads Click here to register! Your personal information will be pulled automatically from DEERS. If all data appears correct, click on Create New Account.
- You will receive a confirmation page stating that You have successfully created a milSuite account! At this time, you will need to reenter the URL found above.
- Before you can view any site content, you will need to be approved to join the group. Click on Ask to join this group on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will receive an email notification when your membership has been approved. Use the URL above, also found in the email you will receive, to access the portal.