Advertise Open Positions
Soldier For Life Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP)
In addition to listing open positions through their preferred channels, Federal and private agencies can register for the Veterans Employment Center to advertise open positions. The Veterans Employment Center was created to help connect employers with transitioning Soldiers and Veterans. Soldiers separating from the Army are educated about this portal during their transition counseling.
U.S. Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2) Preferred Hiring Program
The U.S. Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2) Preferred Hiring Program helps employers set up an expedited referral application process for hiring Soldiers and Veterans with targeted disabilities. To become an AW2 Preferred Employer, agencies must:
- Identify a single point of contact for opportunities within the agency.
- Identify current job vacancies and/or educational opportunities for AW2 Soldiers, Veterans and their Families.
- Attend an AW2 New Employer Education Briefing (this may be conducted over the phone).
- Identify mentors or sponsors within the agency to support the wounded warrior through his/her transition.
- Be willing to expedite the hiring process.
- Provide AW2 monthly updates on referrals made to the agency.
For additional information or to join the AW2 Preferred Hiring Program, contact the WCT AW2 Contact Center at 877-393-9058.
Return to top of page
Return to Hire Our Soldiers and Veterans main page